Be protected from harmful UV rays with Our UV-Blocking Shade Sails
You’ve probably seen our UV-blocking shade sails in schools and sporting grounds around the Auckland area. They’re a great way to protect kids from too much sun in the playground, or keep sporting teams in the shade during events.
Benefits of Using Shade Sails from All Weather Solutions
- Super strong, hi-tech, imported monofilament ‘Monotec’ material is usually used for all of our shade sail installations – proven to be of superior construction and durability, while providing around 86% shade factor
- Normally supported on tanalised posts, shade sails provide large areas of protection from the sun’s rays and are hemmed and sewn with all corners strengthened and normally no fabric joins
- Easy to clean, HPDE monofilaments retain less grime – being round – while the material is 100% recyclable textile
- Stainless steel wire through the hem for tensioning purposes, with thimbles and rigging screws in stainless steel
- Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty against UV degradation applies
View photos of our clear solar screens in the image gallery.
Call us on (09) 8282050 to find out more about our range of UV-blocking solar curtains and screens. Our team can organise a ‘no obligation’ quote and site appraisal, so we can find the best All Weather Solution for you.