Shade Sails & PVC (Waterproof) Sails
- Super strong, hi-tech, imported monofilament 'Shadetex' material is usually used for all of our shade sail installations, as it has proven to be of superior construction and durability, while providing around 86% shade factor.
- Normally supported on tanalised posts, shade sails provide large areas of protection from the sun’s rays and are hemmed and sewn with all corners strengthened and normally no fabric joins.
- Easy to clean, HPDE monofilaments retain less grime - being round - while the material is 100% recyclable textile.
- Stainless steel wire through the hem for tensioning purposes with thimbles and rigging screws in stainless steel.
- Manufacturers 10 year Warranty against UV degradation applies.
PVC (Waterproof) Sails
- Very strong PVC plastic, coated with acrylic laquer on both sides, is the fabric we use for our waterpoof sail fabrication.
- The material is engineered and designed for tension structures and is 'welded' together to form a sail. This is then tensioned up, using stainless steel wire to enable rain and water to quickly run from the cover.
- Often fitted into a 'track’ – a PVC sail can give a waterproof connection over ranch sliders or provide rain shelter for doors and windows, carports and entranceways.
Solar Screen Curtains
- Roller mounted, easy to use with a stylish finish.
- These curtains may be internal or externally fitted and are designed to filter out the sun’s harmful rays while providing privacy.
- With a wide variety of colours and weave, they are ideal for allowing you to 'look out' while preventing those outside from 'looking in' - especially during daylight hours.
Call us now on (09) 8282050 and speak to Dave or Nick regarding your requirements.